Hello people! It is I, your webmistress, Elissa!
First, here’s a decent idea of how fucking adorable I am (and also modest…)
- 21 years old (March 19th)
- Binary female identified trans* chick
- Out: 3 years (May 5th 2010), Full-time: 2.5 years (December, 2010), Hormone Replacement Therapy: 1 year (April 20th, 2012)
- pansexual with a (currently) slight preference for men/male identified people
- Demi-sexual (check “Identity” tab for clarification if necessary)
- Flaming nerd
- Activist/Educator (Queer/Trans*/Fat/Self-love/…etc)
The big heads up that I’ll give to anyone who is new to my blog, any fetishists (fat/trans*/etc) who come here and hit on me can go jump into a fucking volcano. I will NOT stand for any sort of hatred or bigotry of any kind (racism, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, ableism,…etc) directed at myself or any of my followers. And I make no bones about my life or my body, I am a fat, disabled, trans* chick with scars and a stutter, I am not desperate, I am not less than, and I am perfectly worthy of love. Anyone who says other wise can kiss the fattest hairiest part of my ass and then go fuck themselves!
If anyone out there needs someone to talk to, I’m always willing and able to be an unbiased ear for you to vent to. I have skype/AIM/Facebook/email/cell, just check my “Contact Info” page for details!
Also, I almost forgot, if I EVER, EVER, EVER, say anything remotely triggering/ignorant/bigoted/hateful, CALL ME OUT ON IT! I’m not perfect, I have my weak moments and occasionally I won’t make the best judgement call in writing/reblogging something and it’s your right as my friends/followers to hold me accountable. This blog, as much as it is my personal space, it also partially a community property for giving and receiving love and support in all it’s forms, and I want to make sure that it is as accessible as possible to all people! <3